Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Accidently chose dual screen and now i c ...

Well i was messing about yesterday and something came up something to do with an old screen which is not plugged n anymore so i clicked on it (it was a wizerd of some sort)and i followed all the instructions blah blah blah so it then said that i had 2 screens plugged in my tv and my samsung (which is my tv) s a saved the settings and exited. i then right clicked and chose properties i went over to sttings and switched my default 1 and my secondary 1 around and i uped the resolution i also set it as my default monitor but now all that happens is when its time to log in it goes black but i can still log in because the noise cmes up on my speakers. my tv only suports a resolution of 800x600 and i changed it to 1024x7?? my computer wors fine its just i cant see anything. my graphics card is a nvidia geforce 8800gts and my os is xp (please dont flame me and say its r*tarded because i know, im 13 and i was curious) should i take my graphics card out or what oh and i cant see anything so i cant change the settings. PLEASE HELPAccidently chose dual screen and now i c ...
CAn you see anything when you boot your pc up? If so try going into safe mode and changing it backAccidently chose dual screen and now i c ...
Or try plugging in another monitor that supports the higher resolution
Also seen as though it allowed you to use dual monitors you must have two ports, so try plugging your monitor in the other port
thanks for the reply but ive tryed all of them and none of them works, the boot screen shows but after it shows the w xp logo with the bar moving across under the logo it goes black. im starting to thing i should take out the graphics card so dual screen aint available anymore and then put it back in later but i dont know if it could break my pc or damage a part of it. my dad knows a guy who might be able to help but i cant wait because im doing most of my internet stuff on my ps3 (thank god it works lol or i might be buggered)
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment